Malta Remote Gaming Company
Malta is the only European Union member state which regulates remote gaming, having the provisions of the remote Gaming regulations to regulate it. Maltese law provides for the establishment and operation of companies engaged in remote/online gaming activities (such as online casinos, casino-style games, betting exchanges and lotteries) which benefit from very attractive fiscal incentives. The remote gaming sector is dynamic and has rapidly grown in Malta.
- A established Jurisdiction coupled with a sound banking infrastructure;
- An efficient and relatively inexpensive licensing process;
- An established and well regulated financial services industry;
- Low Malta Gaming Tax;
- Attractive fiscal incentives to benefit companies operating from the island, including the availability of tax refunds based on Malta‘s full imputation system and the available wide network of double tax treaties with various countries;
- A highly skilled workforce at lower operational costs than comparable jurisdictions;
- All the advantages inherent to a gaming licence in an EU Member State, such as benefits with employees mobility and services offered, as well as accessibility to the EU territory customs duty.